Sr. UX Designer
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- As a Sr. UX designer, you'll rely on user-centered design principles and work closely with product stakeholders and business partners to turn complex requirements into beautiful, useable and engaging applications. You'll be involved in the early stages of research and ideation and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration and implementation process, and ideally be capable of turning your designs into front-end code to springboard development efforts. In this role you will be working on next-generation concepts and future looking payment services. Lead company UX innovation team to conceptualize, storyboard and produce design artifacts including wireframes, hi-fi designs, style guides and pattern libraries. Gather and incorporate requirements and feedback from multiple stakeholders. Understand and continually advocate for the end-user. Design mobile, desktop and device specific experiences that engage, compel, and delight users. Create working prototypes for demonstration purposes. Present design concepts to senior leadership and external partners. Mentor junior staff, and provide guidance and oversight to their work.
What your background should be
- 5 years of experience, preferably working with start-ups and established companies. Candidate must communicate ideas and design decisions effectively. Understand mobile, responsive and product design and how to effectively design standardized experiences across a spectrum of form factors. Understanding of SDKs and APIs and ability to implement a plus. Online portfolio and work samples required. Strong facilitator and collaborator. Experience working hands-on with developers and product managers in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment. Possess a strong design point-of-view and proven ability to innovate. Have working knowledge of user testing and its benefit to user-centered design.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in related field required. MS/MFA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global payments technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com