- Somerville, MA
What you'll be doing
- Go above and beyond for customers. Aspire to deliver world class customer service drive sales through service. Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience build book of business. Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success maximize personal productivity. Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self-motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals grow own capabilities. Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year senior teller experience minimum one year cash handling required strong customer service skills keeps proper cash supply on hand and prepares daily proof record while maintaining an acceptable difference record ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings knowledge of regulatory and compliance policies and procedures or compliance with applicable banking laws and regulations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com