Sr. Systems Engineer
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- The candidates will develop the mathematical algorithms for antenna array signal processing. Computer modelling and simulation of sensor physics and phenomenology. Perform predictions and analyse of data received from radars on various airborne platforms. Design and development of radar waveforms for imaging, target search, track and identification. Technical presentations to both internal and external customers. Technical team leadership participating in technical peer reviews throughout the product life cycle of design, development, integration and test, and flight test requirements verification. Interface with their team lead, team members, and other teams (sw and hw) on a daily basis. Conduct or participate in customer and/or program technical review presentations, and provide task progress status updates and work products to the team lead.
What your background should be
- Experience with mathematical problem solving. Ability to obtain an interim secret clearance. Experience with matlab, c/c++ or related languages. Data analysis experience. Experience with physical limitations to implementing complex algorithms. Graduate level coursework and/or work experience in stochastic processes, estimation theory, and detection theory.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum bachelors of science degree (BS) in engineering, math, physics or minimum masters degree. PhD in engineering, math, physics or related technical field is desired.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a major American defence contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org