Sr. Support Analyst
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Effectively collaborates with internal customers to facilitate the realization of departmental goals and expectations. Manages and maintains agent profiles in appropriate workflow systems and environments. Creates/manages daily staffing plan for call center and processing groups. Organizes and facilitates business process improvement activities. Communicates resource issues and staffing recommendations to customer service environment leadership on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly). Consults with and makes recommendations to, leadership team to determine best course of action to fill resource needs/maintain service levels. Provides development and administration of routine and ad-hoc reporting on production environment data. Proactively and independently identifies solutions to workflow constraints or concerns. Recommends changes and communicates information regarding workflow applications (telephony or document processing). Displays a detailed understanding of structure, use, and management of unstructured information, such as content, and routinely adjusts approach to meet the need of the customer or audience.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a workforce management analyst role. Experience in a multi-skill, multi-channel (inbound calls, email, chat) contact center. Advanced understanding of service levels. Strong communication skills (written and oral). Creative problem solver. Advanced communication skills (written, presentation). Advanced proficiency in Aspect Workforce Management.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the investment management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com