Sr. Specialist, Marketing and Sales
- King of Prussia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure process adherence for junior team members. Recommend tactical solutions to campaign opportunities and challenges. Prepare forecasts for incremental opportunities. Train and develop paid search practitioners on best practices and emerging trends. Lead the presentation of relevant search campaigns and strategies for one or more clients. Author, investigate and provide competitive research, summary and analysis relevant to the search industry and upon client request. Manage the creation and day to day oversight of search campaigns for one or more clients. Optimize bids, ad copy, and landing pages to drive top-line revenue and bottom-line margin. Monitor and adjust spend in real-time, 24/7 keyword auction to stay within budget. Report and analyze program performance and present to management. Collaborate with client services on the creation and delivery of campaign overview and analysis. Maintain and understand user behavior, trends, and activity as it relates to search marketing. Conduct ongoing assessment of best practices and provide input for continued process improvement, customer service and client satisfaction.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4-6 years of search experience, preferably with ecommerce/retail focus. Google AdWords certification required. Google shopping and comparison shopping management experience required. Solid understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms and paid search/SEO concepts. Must possess strong written, presentation and verbal skills. Ability to demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities. Deep knowledge of all search planning and optimization tools and methodologies, to include AdWords, Adcenter, bid optimization tools and research/competitive. Must have the ability and desire to help lead, and a willingness to work with and teach others within the group, guiding on various projects related to the search discipline.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org