Sr. Software Engineer
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- The company is seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable software engineer with a recent record of accomplishment of successfully developing embedded software for advanced air-to-surface or air-to-air radar modes. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to work effectively and contribute significantly during all phases of the software development life cycle, develop radar mode software in C and/or ADA. The successful candidate must show excellent investigation and trouble-shooting skills to assess issues and develop resolutions to them. Ability to work pro-actively to complete tasks with some oversight direction and communicate effectively with team members across disciplines, project management, and customers. Actively participate in program and customer meetings and reviews.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 4+ years experience developing embedded software utilizing C, C++, ADA or related tools/languages, minimum of 4+ years experience hardware/software integration, must have an active DOD secret clearance and a proven ability to be accessed to special access programs. Experience with agile scrum development process, continuous integration methodologies, green hills integrity, vxworks or equivalent development tools, software architecture, signal processing, data processing or related engineering activities. Experience in every phase of the software development life cycle.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum bachelor degree in technical major (electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, software engineering, math, physics, etc.) from an accredited university
Who is the client company
- This is a major defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org