Sr. Software Development Manager
- Herndon, VA
What you'll be doing
- As software development manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of differentiated services that are used on multiple mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team and systems. Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle. Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment. Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team. Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach. Manage departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team. Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
What your background should be
- 7+ years of experience building successful production software systems. 4+ years of people management experience. Experience working with frameworks and application layers in an embedded environment
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronic commerce company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org