Sr. Research Technologist
- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible and accountable for the daily supervision of a research lab including space, equipment, personnel, and project management. Assist staff investigator with innovative input into experimental design and planning/developing of technical aspects of research projects. Collect, prepare and maintain required research documentation including informed consent records, case records, clinical notes and medical reports. Maintain report and assist with the management of protocol deviations, adverse events and other project related issues. Assist with the preparation and delivery of internal/external presentations, conference reports/lectures, and publishing submissions. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 years of progressive and independent experience in a CCF research section or other similar environment within the field of academic training. Must be innovative in designing and developing techniques and familiar with maintaining budgets. Must have critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/master degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, or other similar science major.
Who is the client company
- This is a multispecialty academic hospital.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org