Sr. Quantitative Fin Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the inventory of capital models by monitoring model performance (back testing), facilitating independent model validation and annual model review processes, and coordinating model development activities. Collaborate with modelers and stakeholders on project scope and business requirements. Track project progress against charter objectives and identify issues as appropriate. Prepare senior management reports and presentations. Ensure model documentation complies with internal and regulatory standards. Navigate the capital-model governance process and the transition of models into implementation. Work with management to identify capital model strategies and related projects. Help maintain and enhance relationships with regulators, bank examiners, and internal business partners.
What your background should be
- Five plus years of experience managing technical or quantitative projects. 5+ years of banking industry experience, experience in regulatory or economic capital is preferred. Experience in wholesale or operational risk. Prior experience in a regulated industry preferred. Able to communicate abstract concepts effectively.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree in a quantitative/technical field such as finance, economics, computer science, engineering, math, or statistics.
Who is the client company
- This company provides insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com