Sr. Public Affairs Manager
- Salisbury, MD
What you'll be doing
- Provides representation to all levels of government, including federal, state and local, in the designated utility service area. Develops and maintains customer relationships and the retention of customers in order to ensure the growth of the brand. Responsible for responding to customer concerns and requests and assists other company departments in providing services to customers. Supports the regional vice president in managing stakeholder relations with relevant government offices, community leaders, business, consumer and non profit groups. Provides leadership to the public affairs manager and public affairs representative and assumes day to day management of and training responsibilities for direct reporting staff, including budget reconciliation and adherence to safety and ethical standards. Develops and implements a personal performance accountability system (PAS), required of all company management employees.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Ability and willingness to travel intrastate. Must successfully pass a criminal history background. Must possess a valid driving license. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in public policy, business administration, political science.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest energy delivery companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org