Sr Product Manager
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Participate in and lead the launch of new products in library prep and targeted re-sequencing space. Partner with R&D, marketing operations, and the field organization to ensure successful commercialization of your products. Develop and implement strategic plans for both current and future DNA sequencing applications. Develop market materials for applications and frequently interact with the marketing communications group to develop product messaging and implement tactical programs. Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar position including general experience in life sciences, genomics or pharmaceutical industries. Must have customer-facing experience and familiarity working with a sales organization. Must have excellent written, communication and presentation skills. Must be independent and strategically minded. Experience with DNA sequencing and/or DNA microarray technology is highly desirable. Willing to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent time and project management skills. Willing to travel up to ~25%.
Required Schooling / Training
- Ph.D. or masters in biological sciences, genetics, genomics or related field (or MBA) is a plus.
Who is the client company
- Concern about biotechnology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org