- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) regarding company's policies, procedures, products, promotions and technology. Manages multi-state loan pipeline of loans. Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as needed. Responds to business partners' e-mails, questions and phone calls. Communicates to processing supervisor if unable to achieve a timeline or to resolve an error. Escalates any fraud files to risk management leadership team. Communicates to branch manager and loan consultants on status/needs. Coordinates pipeline management with loan consultant. Manages key dates, for example, lock expiration, contingency date, contract date, credit doc expiration, ECOA, MDIA and other compliance related dates. Performs data entry to update all internal computer systems and loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in accordance with company requirements. Maintains contact with customer to provide status updates. Reviews HUD 1 Settlement statement for accuracy and provides to closing agent. Reviews title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents, hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required standard compliance prior to underwriter submission. Provides customer and closing agent necessary requirements for completion of loan closing.
What your background should be
- Minimum three (3) years of processing experience in high volume mortgage setting. Experience with DU, DO and LP systems. Knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines. Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com