Sr. Principal Mechanical Engr.
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- This senior position is the structures and antenna systems department. This team member will be responsible for a team of specialized and highly trained engineers to developing the next generation airborne sensors. Should be able to report weekly cost and schedule metrics to senior program management, including advanced EVMS skills. The position will require technical knowledge in advanced electronics packaging, including thermal and structural engineering, advanced materials and processing, high altitude and even space level packaging requirements. Applicant will understand of ground, air and space requirements. S/he will able to understand, translate and flow down detailed level requirements in an efficient and accurate way. Design and processing knowledge including chip level processing to system level vehicle integration. Involvement in detailed design development, including use of advanced cad tools, geometrical tolerance, and design verification and validation methodologies.
What your background should be
- At least 10 years related experience. Keen engineering design skills able to manage large team EVMS and project management skills GD&T proficiency. Advanced solids modeling capability thermal and structural analysis capabilities advanced project management skills or certification experience managing within a matric organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum BSME. MSME and/or MBA also recommended.
Who is the client company
- The company gives its global customers particularly those in high-consequence environments a decisive business advantage.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com