Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- East Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- As a senior manufacturing engineer, the candidate will represent the discipline broadly to customers and the industry. This position will lead and integrate discipline health to resolve top technical issues and work with the senior team to assess discipline capability, lead the talent and technology development strategies for the discipline. Capability to develop manufacturing standard work and system tools in support of the manufacturing engineer. Additionally the candidate will provide influence to factory design, supplier selection, broadly leveraged technology to achieve product cost, quality, performance and other operational goal. This candidate also holds an organizational position, with managerial responsibilities.
What your background should be
- Expertise in raw material processes, conventional machining, non-conventional machining, special processes, inspections and analysis, automation, additive manufacturing. Knowledge of manufacturing execution processes, procedures and systems. Must be supervisor, coaching and mentoring experience preferred. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously, self motivated with strong team and facilitation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters of science or PHD in manufacturing or related degree.
Who is the client company
- An aerospace manufacturer with global service operations widely used in both civil aviation and military aviation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org