Sr. Manager Recruiting
- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Manage the full cycle recruiting efforts (planning, sourcing, selection, offer, relocation, and pre-boarding processes) for designated organizations. Ensure recruiting processes/efforts are in compliance to employment laws and company guidelines. Own recruiting metrics & drive results in terms of: quality of hires, quality of process, delivery, and costs. Partner with key leadership and hiring managers to understand strategic and tactical needs, develop and implement recruiting best practices, and drive recruitment process improvements. Develop and implement proactive recruiting techniques to include: passive candidate search methodologies, building a database of diverse, top talent through relationship building and networking, as well as developing and utilizing workforce analytics to initiate proactive searches. Provide top candidate care while promoting the brands of company, as well as the employee value proposition offered. Support the human resources process for the company through leading and participating in process improvement projects.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of experience in human resources is required. Must possess knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to employment and OFCCP compliance. Must have excellent computer skills. Must have excellent communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org