Sr. Manager Marketing IDN
- Richmond, VA
What you'll be doing
- The Senior Marketing Manager for IDNs will serve as expert on market & industry trends, customer challenges, and competitive landscape and the regulatory environment influencing the IDN/Health system market. This position will work with senior leadership to translating this market knowledge into a differentiated value proposition and programs designed to position competitively in this ever-changing segment. Work with market analytics team to develop an in-depth understanding of current customer base, sales trends and growth rates. Analyze data metrics and information to identify opportunities within existing customers and develop profiles of prospect customers. Candidate will responsible for the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Work individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives provide pre and post-sale-marketing support to distributor and resellers, and support public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in marketing. Proven ability to understand markets and building a complex market model to perform customer segmentation. Ability to understand customer needs and capability of building value propositions to suit those needs. Proven ability to collaborate with sales, category management, supplier management, corporate strategy etc. Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to create influential marketing collaterals. Business experience and experience in managing multiple projects while leading/aligning multiple stakeholders. Solid marketing fundamentals, project management aptitude, strong analytical skills and problem solving acumen. Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-business unit teams. Thorough knowledge of company products, company functions, marketing or service policies and procedures; excellent communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years degree in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a renowned American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retail sale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies and care management tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org