Sr. Manager Human Resources
- Mountain View, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manages human resources operations by orienting, training, coaching, counseling staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation records; resolving problems. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; assisting with management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Maintains historical human resource records by maintaining ADP HRB platform; keeping past and current records and tracking contractors. Prepares employees for roles by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Oversees and manages the full cycle payroll processes. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What your background should be
- Five to eight years of experience and/or training required. Knowledge with ADP workforce now or similar systems preferred. Strong Excel skills must be a team player. Strong people and relationship management skills; experience working with leadership at senior levels a plus. Prior management experiences a plus. Knowledge of Solium stock management systems a plus. Knowledge of E-verify a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a software company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com