Sr. Manager eCommerce/Sr Product Manager (Personalization)
- Bothell, WA
What you'll be doing
- As a Senior Product Manager for Personalization, candidate will be the subject matter expert for personalization. Applicant will use an understanding of best practices, trends and practical applications to integrate personalized elements across different buy flows on company. This will include collaborating with existing product efforts, writing business requirements and identifying new opportunities. Customer satisfaction and conversion will measured with a range of web tools and quantitative analyses. This is a cross functional role candidate will work closely with product management, marketing, development, UX/design and analytics. Success of this position will measured by higher customer engagement, improved conversion and total sales.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience in product management or marketing. Success working in a web product management role, with experience writing requirements documents and working with developers, proven quantitative skills and a deep understanding of analytic tools and methods, hands on management of offers or content on an e-commerce website, understanding of tools, techniques and technology solutions related to big data and web personalization. Experience using data and metrics to guide feature prioritization and business decisions, strong communication skills to interact confidently with business stakeholders, company leaders and developers.
Required Schooling / Training
- A Bachelor Degree is required; MBA or similar technical degree desired.
Who is the client company
- Provides wireless Services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org