Sr. Manager Digital Marketing Analytics
- Framingham, MA
What you'll be doing
- Interface with internal clients to understand requests, develop analytics to address issues, prioritize projects, and set clear expectations across teams. Manage analytical process to deliver timely, insightful and actionable analyses in support of digital marketing. Coach, supervise and mentor staff of professional analysts. Facilitate and continually improve reporting on various digital marketing channels. Drive insights on customer behavior by analyzing traffic, shopping behavior and purchase conversion for both online and offline. Oversee integration of data across different web analytics tools and databases to drive improvement of marketing strategies. Support team by serving as an individual contributor in delivering analyses. Collaborate with outside consultants and internal associates on cross-functional projects designed to improve the profitability and/or efficiency of existing marketing programs. Provide leadership and subject matter expertise on best practices and standards for developing web analysis and reporting.
What your background should be
- 6+ years related experience. Proven success in management/ development of team of analysts. Prior experience in developing and managing direct reports, internal clients and vendors. 6+ years of overall analytical experience with at least 4 years of experience in managing highly quantitative analytic projects, especially database analytics, strongly preferred. Extra consideration given to candidate with experience in advanced SQL, data warehouse architectures and/or SAS.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about business supplies and equipment services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org