Sr. Licensing Associate
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Create, review and negotiate other agreements including material transfer agreements and non disclosure agreements with third parties in conjunction with legal services. Market company technology, including analysis and evaluation of market opportunities, preparation of marketing and promotional materials for business and scientific audiences, identification of marketing targets, providing marketing information to target contacts and providing further information to interested parties as necessary. Commercialize company property, including identification of potential licensees, negotiation of license agreements directly with third parties, and the maintenance and auditing of ongoing commercial relationships. Review and evaluate invention disclosures including performing background scientific and patent literature searches and assessing the scientific merit, patentability and commercial potential of inventions. Maintain knowledge of current intellectual property and technology transfer developments, industry trends and best practices.
What your background should be
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience in business negotiations and intellectual property management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. PhD preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com