Sr. Infrastructure Consultant
- Baton Rouge, LA
What you'll be doing
- Designing, implementing, integrating and supporting Microsoft system center solutions consisting of configuration manager, data protection manager, endpoint protection, operations manager, orchestrator app controller, service manager, and virtual machine manager for external clients. Designing, implementing, integrating and supporting Microsoft exchange and office 365 for external clients. Integrating ancillary technologies such as storage solutions, third party tools, or cloud solutions for external clients. Designing, implementing, integrating and supporting Microsoft core server technologies. Integration of large projects involving several interdependent technologies. Assessing and understanding client requirements. Creating project artifacts such as requirements documents, design documents, implementation plans, governance plans, and organizational readiness plans for your engagements. Working closely with clients and other company personnel to understand and manage project delivery expectations. Communicating clearly, professionally, and regularly with clients, partners, vendors, and other company personnel. Leading business meetings, including requirements and architecture reviews, and delivering technical and business impact presentations with both it team members as well as business users. Ensuring company management and delivery processes are in place and being properly executed on client engagements. Transferring knowledge successfully to clients through formal presentations and informal training. Seeking opportunities to continually develop both consultative/interpersonal skills and written communication skills. Maintaining relevant Microsoft certifications. Participating in developing and refining best practices for infrastructure projects. Performing internal projects as requested and engaging in other activities which contribute to the improved performance of the company.
What your background should be
- Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, be dependable with a great work ethic, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues. Experience with medium to large, complex enterprise design, implementations, and upgrades involving several products and technologies. Firm understanding of all Microsoft infrastructure technologies and their interrelationships. Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies. Experience consulting with clients on the design and business value of Microsoft infrastructure solutions. Ability to work efficiently in teams and/or independently without technical oversight or work review ability to manage project teams, and interface partner, customer or other resources.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in business, computer science, engineering, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a premier national search firm that recruits and places highly qualified information technology (IT)
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org