Sr. Industry Account Executive
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization. Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching. Actively understand each customer technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect. Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become company references. Business planning develops and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer decision process. Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve. Maintain white space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base. Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions. Proven track record in business application software sales. Experience in lead role of a team selling environment. Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org