Sr. Financial Operations Analyst
- Manchester, MI
What you'll be doing
- Operational analysis and support provide overall organizational expertise in areas of product, segment, and production line costing results to ensure accuracy; bridge variances from budget and prior year performance. Drive standardization and use of financial data in plants by plant controllers. Develop and maintain analytical tools to monitor operational performance and drive improvements. Monitor the plant gain share program and resulting pay-outs for accuracy. Provide assistance to business unit finance leads in understanding cost drivers behind plant operating cost performance. Review cost segmentation drivers and segmented plant data for accuracy, trends and opportunities for improvement. Monitor capital spending budgets and submissions. Assist with the operations and engineering department operating budget preparations. Lead development of plant capital budgets. Prepare capital expenditure approval requests as necessary.
What your background should be
- Successful candidate will have at least 5 years of progressive accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing environment required. Strong preference for combination of plant and corporate experience. Proven experience developing detailed/complex financial models. Strong IT systems experience and aptitude (Excel, SAP, BW, BPC, Business Objects, Word, PowerPoint, etc.). Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting required; MBA or CMA a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is multinational packaging company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org