Sr. Financial Analyst
- Montvale, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The responsible candidate will prepare financial statements and supporting schedules. S/he will review and interpret current and historical financial data. S/he will also provide support in budget preparation. Analyze variances from forecasted plan, report results, and recommend solutions. The incumbent will collaborate with functional leaders to participate in the preparation of annual plan and quarterly forecasts. S/he will work in a quality environment and willing to perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of financial analyst or similar experience; preferably within a professional services firm. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite applications, including advanced excel skills. Experience with data retrieval and reporting systems such as Hyperion financial management, PeopleSoft financials, or SAP business objects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org