Sr. Eligibility Associate
- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls. Program specific data entry and processing. Scheduling medication deliveries with patients and/or physicians. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable. Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines. Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns. Identify and escalate repetitive questions and/or problems so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited. Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental programs and procedures. Other special projects as needed.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service setting, preferably in a call center environment. Excellent phone presentation skills and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner. Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions. General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about pharmaceuticals and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com