Sr Design Engineer
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Perform as integral part of the engineering team in design and development of new test systems or other engineering projects that align with companies business objectives. Develop specifications, test plans and other technical documentation related to the projects undertaken by the engineering group. Participate actively in all aspects of engineering group activities. Perform system-level design (i.e. top-level diagrams) for test stations and other projects undertaken by the engineering group. Perform hardware design (i.e. schematics & wire lists) and development for test stations, fixtures and other projects undertaken by the engineering group. Perform software design (i.e. write code, write test programs) and development for the test stations or other projects undertaken by the engineering group. Perform software/hardware integration. Develop detailed test procedures including test configurations and test equipment requirements and compliance matrices. Support sales with requirements capture, quote and proposal development, customer calls or other supporting engineering activities as deemed necessary. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably with exposure to the aerospace and military domains. Avionics experience highly desired. ATE development experience highly desired. Ability to travel and obtain valid US passport. Drug testing and background check required. Ability to work on ITAR-restricted projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. or equivalent degree in electrical engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a tax preparation company in the United State.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com