Sr. Commercial Credit Analyst
- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- Compile and analyze credit and financial information of current and potential commercial banking business customer of a more complex nature, using appropriate model; prepare more complex complete and accurate credit proposals to enable informed decisions to be made. Complete specialized duties unique to assigned commercial business, such as assisting in portfolio monitoring and review of existing facilities. Prepare appropriate form on existing and proposed commitment; ensure compliance with all applicable regulation; notify appropriate personnel of unique situation. Ensure compliance, operational risk control in accordance with organization or regulatory standard and policies; and optimize relation with regulator by addressing any issue.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years proven credit analysis experience or equivalent. Proven financial, analytical, mathematical and communication skills. Sound knowledge of the business and product supported and pertinent regulation impacting their delivery, including those related to documentation requirement. Proficiency with personal computer as well as pertinent mainframe system and software package.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business, finance related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org