Sr. Care Manager
- Parsippany, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Monitor inpatient and intermediate level of care services related to mental health and substance abuse treatment to ensure medical necessity and effectiveness. Perform concurrent reviews for inpatient care and other levels of care as allowed by scope of practice and experience. Develop discharge plans and oversee their implementation. Provide telephone triage, crisis intervention and emergency authorizations. Provide information to members and providers regarding mental health and substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, mental health managed care programs, and company health services policies and procedures, and criteria. Support team members and participate in team activities to help build a high-performance team. Demonstrate flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule in order to aid CMC in better serving its members and help company achieve its business and operational goals. duties.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must have good communication skills. Must have multitasking ability. Good command in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree/nursing diploma or RN, Masters or Doctoral degree in a behavioral health related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com