Sr. Business System Analyst
- Huntingdon Valley, PA
What you'll be doing
- The senior business systems analyst is responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the Soarian patient management, patient accounting and contract management systems. Performs system coding, testing and validation of system projects. Performs system coding and reporting using Soarian tools for system changes, enhancements and reporting applications. Creates programs for system changes, interface changes and automation of report generation using software tools. Other systems that are maintained are PeopleSoft, ADP and all automated systems that support patient management, patient accounting and finance. Responsible for coding, testing and monitoring interfaces as needed. Serves as liaison between vendor technical support teams and less technical end-users. Timely researches and resolutions of user/system issues and requests.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of relevant work experience and a minimum of 2 years in a clinical practice/hospital environment. Demonstrated advanced experience in business systems and software. Proven abilities to work on I.T. teams and a track record in implementing and upgrading software that will provide value to the customer base. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the I.T. and user community. Must be willing to enthusiastically embrace all key organizational initiatives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree or a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org