Sr. Business Process Manager
- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- Manage business operations, including interfaces with various systems, data quality, reconciliation and responsibility for weekly and monthly publish SLAs. Ensure all system enhancements meet both business and operations objectives including serviceability, agility and maintainability. Monitor system health and team with internal and external business contacts to proactively respond to data and system interface issues. Accountable to control compliance to internal audits and other key business process controls. Interface with business owners to assist in the definition, interpretation and implementation of system enhancements via configuration changes. Work with solution delivery product management and engineering teams in analysis, development, test, and production support to ensure delivery of required enhancements through systems development life cycle (SDLC). These involve active participation in the related meetings (BRD, FSD, Design etc.). Work closely with data providers, training them on company reporting needs, alternatives, formats, reporting deadlines and data quality in order to meet stringent the company reporting data quality and timeliness measures. Serve as escalation point for user inquiries about company revenue data quality metrics or timeliness. Develop talent and prepare future leaders.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 6 to 9 years of related experience is required. Must have experience and working knowledge on revenue, P&Ls, finance systems or processes. Knowledge of MS sales, commercial volume licensing programs and commerce platform is preferred. Must have advanced PC skills (excel in particular); strong communication skills written, oral, interpersonal; strong financial and detailed analytic skills. Ability to multi-task and deal effectively with ambiguity. Experience dealing with conflict in a cross functional environment. Strong problem solving ability and ability to utilize experience to improve processes. Ability to understanding of relational databases, a working knowledge of SQL server.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in accounting/finance/MIS.
Who is the client company
- This is a computer software company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org