Sr. Business Process Consultant
- Alexandria, VA
What you'll be doing
- Current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other tasks related to BEA compliance. Lead the compliance process improvement/re-engineering efforts from concept to implementation. Coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements and transition planning. May deliver presentations and training; may perform cost and benefit analysis. Interface with all areas of project including technical engineering, enterprise architects and customer. Perform other duties as assign.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have 9+ years related experience. Experience in organizational dynamics, change management, project management, or DoD business mission area. Experience with leading process improvement, enterprise architecture compliance and technology efforts. Experience with process modeling, architecture compliance and project management software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and engineering services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org