Sr. Business Analyst
- Arlington, VA
What you'll be doing
- Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for creation, monitoring and disposition of technical defects, changes and issues. Ensure daily operational responsiveness of the business system for G-3 requirements. Candidate will represent G-3 at requisite forums for disposition of company concerns and quality assurance or quality control. Candidate is also responsible for system clear quest requests and civilian customer relations management cases. Create, justify, write customer requirements and conduct capability gap analyses. Liaise and collaborate with education & services and program management office, functional and technical integrators. Continuous process improvement through standardization of procedures and implementation of formal standard operating procedures, vetting processes and other official documentations. Continuously review and ensure compliance with all pertinent regulations, policies and established procedures. Manage the knowledge management program within the unit.
What your background should be
- 9+ years related experience with information assurance (IA) compliance and DIACAP certification/compliance. Experience with system development life cycle methodologies, DoD project management and systems experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. IBM rationale suite experience. Knowledge management or ITIL certifications is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A scientific, engineering and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org