Sr. Benefits Specialist-Human Resources
- Gaithersburg, MD
What you'll be doing
- Communicates coverage available to each employee. Evaluates and enhance benefit data processes within the health system. Ensures benefits information is accurate in the system. Responds to employee benefit queries and provides assistance. Informs and educates HR staff and employees on benefits plans. Process health insurance enrollments and retirement forms administers benefits program. Responds to employee benefit query and provides assistance. Acts as a liaison with benefit vendors. Develops provider network for self-funded health plan. Maintains provider contracts.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in the benefits field. Good verbal and written skills. Strong customer service skills. Able to handle a multi task environment. Strong skills in Windows. Good analytical and problem solving skills a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, human resources or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com