- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- May provide functional advice or training to less experienced audit staff, and run smaller audit jobs, but does not have direct reports. Audit responsibilities include the review, analysis, and monitoring of procedures and systems of internal controls within the organization. Works as management consultants in the review of existing systems and procedures, or in the development of new or modified systems and procedures. Conducts and documents audit projects and prepares reports. Develops recommendations for improving the procedures being audited.
What your background should be
- Typically requires 2-3 years of experience. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Specialized skill training or certification may be required.
Who is the client company
- Concerns with wireless services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org