Sr. Associate System Administrator
- Thousand Oaks, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform maintenance and support of virtual environments. Provide input and feedback to strategy and technology road maps. Evaluate new platforms and toolsets for continual process improvement. Evangelize proposed solutions and standards across the organization. Translate business requirements into technical application. Stay current on industry trends and technologies. Develop, follow, and adhere to standard operating procedures. Install and support virtualization and storage platforms. Monitor and tune systems to achieve optimum performance levels. Automate routine procedures with tools such as PowerShell, PowerCLI, and ESXCli. Troubleshoot problems, respond to escalations, and perform repairs as needed. Participate in rotational 24x7 on call support duties.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must have knowledge of server, network and enterprise storage technologies. Experience working with Hyper-converged infrastructure such as Nutanix, Simplivity, etc. Understanding of security concepts. Demonstrated advanced virtualization skills. Outstanding troubleshooting ability. Strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree OR bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational biopharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com