Sr. Analyst, Business Analysis
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for providing business management advice and financial analysis for business decisions to senior and key business unit managers. Analyze and understand the root causes of the business units financial results and provide concrete suggestions for improvement. Establish focused financial reporting and analysis mechanisms to support BU opportunities. Collaborate with BU management and accounting to assist with monthly closes. Lead preparation of BU financial forecasts and budgets including identifying/quantifying risks and opportunities and probabilities of each. Conduct / lead monthly operations / financial review for assigned BUs. Work with sales, product management and BU management on preparation of client proposals and financial support for such proposals. Responsible for understanding the relevant industry, BU, and opportunities to determine the impact to CVG. Determine, maintain, and understand the key business drivers of the business unit (e.g., headcount, subscribers, clients, revenue per head or sub, standard pricing, etc.). Assist with establishing financial goals and operational metrics for BUs as needed. Responsible for managing special projects (e.g., headcount reorganizations, significant headcount additions, machine analysis, pricing models etc.).
What your background should be
- Preferred candidate will have an accounting or finance background with practical business ability or experience as a program specialist or program manager with financial aptitude. Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel. Good accounting, tax, pricing or finance background with practical business ability or experience or a program specialist or manager with financial aptitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or other business related field
Who is the client company
- This is a world class customer management firm
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com