Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Takes and transcribes dictation involving standard business vocabulary on highly confidential company matters. Types correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing grammar, punctuation, or spelling as needed. Establishes, maintains, and when necessary, revises supervisor's files. Screens telephone calls and visitors, ascertaining who can be redirected to subordinate management. Provides information to callers, including key internal or external sources, which requires comprehensive knowledge of company policies, practices and operations. Performs a broad range of administrative details of a highly confidential nature, on a regular basis, requiring initiative and judgment to make independent decision for which probable errors may have moderate effect on costs. Prepares a variety of highly confidential, specialized, and recurrent reports, such as financial data, summaries on proposed activities, staff or personnel actions, etc. Prepares special or one time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, sometimes of a sensitive nature, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
What your background should be
- Two to three years administrative support experience. Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions. Must have written communication skills to edit and proofread business correspondence and reports. Must have the ability to acquire and utilize a thorough knowledge of organization policies, practices, and operations and oral communication skill to perform routine administrative details, such as arranging meetings, responding to routine inquires from telephone callers or visitors, and gathering background information for routine reports. Proficiency in MS Suite (particularly Excel).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit educational company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org