Sr. Accounting Manager
- Bellevue, WI
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for reporting to the revenue accounting director and playing an important part in the implementation and ongoing support of compline to the company standards. It is the responsibility of the Sr. Accounting Manager to take part in the development of corporate-wide accounting policies and procedures. The person will offer proactive consultation and leadership on business transactions impacting revenue recognition and related accounting areas. Moreover she/he will work with accounting groups and other functional groups to make sure that accounting conclusions are properly considered. In addition the person will interact with accounting groups to offer guidance and consultation on technical accounting issues.
What your background should be
- 8+ years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Provides wireless voice, messaging, and data services. Also operates wireless network.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org