Sr. Account Executive
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute strategies, including sales campaigns to achieve sales revenue targets. Responsible for gross sales and revenue quota achievement. Responsible to secure new client business and maintain and grow existing business. Cultivate and maintain high level relationships within client organizations. Responsible for building business by identifying and pursuing prospect and generating market awareness of the network brand in their market and region. Ability to assume an active role in negotiating the terms and conditions to close the sale. Ensure that an ongoing relationship is maintained with the account after the sale is made, acting as an additional and important feedback and escalation channel for the client relationship and to seek and engage in any opportunities for incremental business. Drive the end-to-end business development activities and will be accountable for the achievement of sales and business goals in their territory. Attain sales goals and year-over-year sales growth and provide front line sales and contract negotiation assistance to support the team.
What your background should be
- Demonstrate success in leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills. High-level of creativity and problem-solving skills. Solid and effective written, presentation and oral communication skills. Expert in planning and organization skills. Strong solving and decision making skills. Significant travel required based on business demands. A proven successful track record of minimum 7-10 years of sales experience in the ICT sector. In addition, demonstrated strong and solid experience in the key areas like information communications technology sector, complex project management, utilization of performance indicator metrics, technology pricing and market analysis, CRM systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required in business, technology, engineering, or finance. Masters preferred. Relevant and significant experience above requirement may substitute for some of the education requirement.
Who is the client company
- The company is a global telecommunications vendor providing unified communications solutions for business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org