SQL/SAS Information Business Analyst
- Elgin, IL
What you'll be doing
- The analyst will identify business needs, implement modifications to existing reporting or design and implement new reporting to measure productivity, service levels, exceptions etc. As an avenue to mitigate and remove risk and deliver positive financial impacts. Maintain and develop multiple databases required for the successful operation of the business. Design, develop and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports. Follow and act on the litigation life cycle to implement and refine processes. The candidate will take ownership to manage/improve processes from initial design through completion and ensure meeting of requirements and timely delivery. S/he will consult with or advises manager on projects and solutions and immediately identify process gaps through the proper escalation process.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years SQL & SAS, data mining experience. Thorough knowledge of systems, reports and procedures and a thorough understanding of other supportive departments are necessary. Also required are strong analytical, leadership, communications and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in technical competencies is required. Conduct data mining using SQL, SAS, MS access to summarize, roll up for analysis within collection litigations within the consent orders.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in MIS, business, accounting, finance, or related field is required.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org