- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The organization is looking for a SQL developer. Maintain existing code base and develop new code including complex SQL query, stored procedure, table/view creation, and etc.. Work closely with business partners to understand their needs and to design/implement appropriate solutions. Analyze data discrepancies, anomalies, and other reporting related issues; provide impact analysis and needed corrections after consulting business partners. Carry out and improve data collection and report generation processes. Write technical documents. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of SQL programming experience; SQL server 2008 or later preferred. Good understanding of Java or C# programming experience. Attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Strong communication skill and team player. SDLC and Agile experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in computer science.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org