SQA Test Analyst
- Lakeland, FL
What you'll be doing
- Understand business and system requirements. Execute test scripts. Updating and creating test scripts and tests cases to reflect project requirements. Logging defects in a problem-tracking database for review with project team. Work with project teams to understand system requirements and specifications. Develop test scripts and test cases to test systems. Ensuring tests conducted and results are verified and overseeing test script execution when leading a small project, including setting up the test environment.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of experience with software testing concepts, system functionality, and retail systems. Familiarity with testing environments and experience following testing standards. Familiarity with software development methodologies and programming. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good human relations skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree in computer science.
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org