SQA Team Lead
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- The individual will be responsible for the strategy, design, planning, reviewing and creation/execution of automated and manual functional tests. Provide leadership and mentoring in best practices of quality assurance in web and mobile applications (front end and database). Manage team efficiency and workload. Manage staff augmentation and on-boarding process. Maintain regular communication of project status, staff evaluation and metrics to senior management. Responsible for assigning, managing and completing G&O, peer reviews and performance evaluations. Lead continuous automation and process improvements to provide improved quality assurance structure and reduction in testing cycle time. Establish best practices in manual and automated testing to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results. Thoroughly test company products through all phases of the development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing). Identify quality risk areas, and manage mitigation options. Actively participate in establishing project plans and effort estimation. Keep up-to-date with current development, coding and testing standards.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in testing web applications front end & database. Excellent SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries. Strong analytical skills. Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities. Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships. Proven track record of delivering quality products. Ability to work within a team, and if needed, independently at a very fast paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in computer science or software engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org