- Santa Barbara, CA
What you'll be doing
- Produces revenue generating television advertising spots, PSA, local shows, and other forms of short & long form programming. Develops and creates original local commercials, public service announcements, in-house and corporate videos. Edits commercials to improve and refine elements so the finished product conforms to specific quality standards and time requirements. Coordinates talent, props, and special equipment and shoot locations through the production manager or production supervisor. Plans, organizes, instructs crew and talent, selects camera shots, implements proper lighting patterns, and audio/MIC techniques, coordinates, and schedules pre and post-production with clients and other appropriate personnel. Organizes, schedules, and completes pre and postproduction meetings, script writing, coordinating voice over talent, directing on camera talent, lighting, videotaping, computer graphics, editing and dubbing for spots, PSAs, and other short programs. When needed, may fill in as playback operator or encoder to assist in commercial insertion. May make dubs, label tapes/media, or perform minor maintenance on edit suite equipment or field gear.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 5 to 7 years of experience in related area. Advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently. Skills in accomplishing tasks. Advanced in MS suits.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma/associate degree.
Who is the client company
- The company provides digital cable television, telecommunications and home automation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com