- Estill, SC
What you'll be doing
- Select the proper mold and set up as per production schedule. Check resin gel times to ensure equipment is function properly. Review shop drawing for accuracy, glass layout is correct, injection gun is set up. Place the required amount and type of fiberglass inside the mold following standard procedures and print requirements. Properly inject appropriate amount of resin per drawing and environmental conditions. When pole has gel, knock pole out, inspect for defects and place in buggy. Remove mold and place on rack to allow cooling. Clean and prepare the mold for further molding processes, insuring that all debris have been removed. Keep containers containing chemicals labeled and covered at all times in accordance with EPA and fire prevention standards. Keep work area and molding equipment clean, emptying all trash, putting away all tools, etc. in their proper location at the end of the shift. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Be proficient with the use of hand tools. Be able to understand order prints and follow production schedule. Basic math skills up to and including the use of fractions, percentages. Must maintain supplies needed on a weekly basis. Must be able to lift at least 60+ lbs. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions. Be able to read and follow written and oral directions. Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the world's leading providers of engineered products and services for infrastructure and irrigation equipment for agriculture.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org