- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Assesses and documents patient's medical, mental, and emotional needs at admission and on an on-going basis. Develops and implements a plan of care to meet patient and family needs, to include discharge planning and utilization of available resources. Acts as patient advocate; treats patients and families with compassion and implements plan of care in a safe and timely manner. Identifies the normal course of illness in assigned patient population recognizing and intervening appropriately when deviations occur. Communicates patient information and thoroughly documents therapist's actions and plan of care. Provides clinical leadership and mentoring.
What your background should be
- NC license for speech language pathology required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in speech language pathology required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org