- Shawnee Mission, KS
What you'll be doing
- The speech pathologist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of persons with communication and swallowing disorders. The candidate will screen, evaluate, diagnose, provide therapy, and provide education for a variety of communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults. S/he will work directly with physicians, dentists, teachers, audiologists, speech pathologists, physical/occupational therapists, physical therapist assistants, certified occupational therapy assistants, and rehabilitation office staff. This role will exemplify the customer service.
What your background should be
- The qualified candidate must be a certified speech-language pathologist. Kansas license and CPR certification is a must. Minimum 2 to 5 years of position related experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This company is concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com