- Oklahoma City, OK
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the entire specimen preparation assistant. Demonstrates an ability to learn the job duties assigned to the SP- I, and develops an understanding of how all the functions in specimen processing fit together. Identifies problems with specimen types, missing information etc. and assigns the appropriate TIQ, and in some cases resolves them. Demonstrates an understanding of the compliance policies related to test ordering, which requires developing ability to research test ordering information on translation tables, computer system, and the directory of services. Meets standards for production and accuracy within 6 months. Understands the complex relationship between tests ordered and specimen received. Completes all required written documentation, legibly and within the assigned timeframe. Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines. Learns additional functions within specimen processing to allow timely progression to the next level. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have experience in related field. Able to handles multiple tasks simultaneously and works in a production environment. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff. Able to maintain composure while working under pressure. Able to reflect good judgment at all times when determining what action to take when resolving problems. Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that foster a positive environment. Able to demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This corporation provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com