- Muscatine, IA
What you'll be doing
- Supports new product launches, product changes and specials projects through accurate data management. Reviews model detail sheets (MDSs) for new products and advises product managers, engineering, and marketing on proper format for models, options, and sub options. Creates new, or revises existing, SIF catalogs based on MDSs provided by marketing and product price change authorization forms (PPCAs) generated by sales or marketing. Addresses customer support requests immediately to correct any pricing or specification discrepancies to allow orders to flow seamlessly through the system. Support requests for special paints, laminates, finishes, and fabrics, as well as tailored solutions specials. Restructures data upon request to support material holds by manufacturing. Establishes schedules for SIF catalog production and uploading for CAD specifies. Assists in the proofing of printed pricer pages for specification accuracy.
What your background should be
- Previous data structuring experience is helpful. Office furniture background preferred. Customer support/data entry required. Good organizational and writing skills. Strong attention to detail. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or 4-year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company designs, builds, and delivers award-winning workplace furniture.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com