Specialty Pharmacy Consultant
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with data analytic team and trend pharmacist to publish specialty pharmacy spend and trend. Coordinate project and process across business unit within client company to execute specialty drug strategy. Align pharmacy and medical strategy in all business case and project. Lead specialty initiative in conjunction with clinical team. Extensive specialty spend and formulary analysis, in conjunction with data analytic team and trend pharmacist. Work with pharmacist and healthcare professional in a team environment. Work effectively with multiple internal area, including sales support, operation and communication area. Provide excellent service to customers dependent upon requirement. Effectively leverage resource to create exceptional outcome, embrace change, and constructively resolve barrier and constraint. Engage others by gathering multiple view and open to diverse perspective, focus on a shared purpose that put companies overall success first. Consistently model and inspire high level of integrity, live up to commitment and take responsibility for the impact of one action. Meet established expectation and take responsibility for achieving result; encourage others to do the same.
What your background should be
- Three years experience in a health services field. Previous experience with specialty drugs. Prior work history in a clinical setting. Six Sigma certification. Excellent data analysis and reporting skills with Access and Excel. Highly proficient with MS Word and visio. Strong process and project management skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to stay on schedule. Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to work independently and within a team setting to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare or related field.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org